Whether you are an experienced gardener or absolute beginner, everyone is welcome to join our gardening groups.
- Share gardening skills, tips and tricks
- Meet new people
- Grow fresh food to share.
Ways that you can be involved:
- Attend gardening sessions and get your hands dirty planting, propagating, weeding, composting
- Donate items to the garden e.g. cuttings or seeds collected from your home garden, food waste for compost
- Create artwork for the garden in class, e.g. mosaics, pottery
- Share gardening knowledge/skills with the group
- A ‘food swap’ - bring things from your home garden to swap with others
- Once we are ready to harvest a crop, have a community lunch.
We have two community garden sites at:
- Eltham Neighbourhood House
- Panton Hill Neighbourhood House
You can join at any time. It's free - we just need you to register once.
For more information call us on 9433 3744 or email email@example.com