Looking for a career in photography or its related industries?
Then this course might be ideal for you
Over eight weeks this course, by Living & Learning in conjunction with photographer Alwyn Hanson, will cover all you need to know about creating a pathway into employment (or self-employment) in photography.
The course content includes
- Professional equipment
- Professional standard settings
- Publishing including social media
- Marketing and website creation
- Professional editing incorporating Adobe Lightroom
- Copyright rules and ethics
- Introduction to photojournalism
- Portrait photography (including child photography)
- Event Photography (including weddings)
The course includes ample notes and support from industry professionals and will include projects and “homework” to help you achieve a high standard.
Basic knowledge of photography will be an advantage in the course.