Code of conduct
As a member of the Living & Learning Nillumbik community you have a right to:
- feel safe
- be treated fairly
- be treated with respect
- be free from harassment, discrimination and physical or verbal abuse
- have us listen to your needs
- enjoy a comfortable, inclusive and welcoming environment.
As a member of the Living & Learning Nillumbik community you have a responsibility to:
- treat each other fairly and equally
- respect other people’s differences
- act in an appropriate manner
- respect the centre equipment and furniture.