Hire a venue
Living & Learning Nillumbik has various spaces for hire for commercial or community groups.
- Bunya Room – (upstairs meeting room) Standard meeting room set up with a large oval table and up to 8 chairs with 2 large whiteboards.
- Eucalypt Room – (downstairs). Facilitated classroom space that accommodates 12-16 participants comfortably. The set-up is flexible with this self-contained space also having a small breakout area, kitchenette and toilet on the same level.
- Peppercorn Room – (upstairs) this is our largest open space with flexible furniture arrangement. It can accommodate up to 12 for an activity class, 20 in a classroom format. This space is self-contained with a kitchen (oven & dishwasher) and access to a toilet on the same level. It is well lit and ideal for facilitated learning, community activities and small to medium sized seminars.
- The Pavilion – a large, spacious venue with a wooden floor and a kitchenette
- The Sunroom – a sunny room overlooking the Diamond Creek trail.
- Art Studio 2 – a visual arts studio
- Training room – a carpeted classroom which seats 12.
- Kitchen – a spacious kitchen with trestle tables, wooden floor and an art sink. Seats up to 12 people in a classroom style.
- Sunroom – a sunny area overlooking the gardens surrounding the centre, ideal for small groups.
- Community Room – Ideal for fitness and health and wellbeing classes and/or presentations to larger groups.
Tea and coffee facilities are available for all rooms and access to kitchen facilities can be arranged if required for your function or event. Some rooms have a large TV screen.
Hire rates are very reasonable and vary for community and commercial users. For more information please contact us on 9433 3744 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Living & Learning sites have a strict NO party policy of any kind.