Hire a venue
Living & Learning Nillumbik has various spaces for hire for commercial or community groups.
- Bunya Room – (upstairs meeting room) Standard meeting room set up with a large oval table and up to 8 chairs with 2 large whiteboards.
- Eucalypt Room – (downstairs). Facilitated classroom space that accommodates 12-16 participants comfortably or 20 in an auditorium format. The set-up is flexible with this self-contained space also having a small breakout area, kitchenette and toilet on the same level.
- Peppercorn Room – (upstairs) this is our largest open space with flexible furniture arrangement. It can accommodate up to 12 for an activity class, 20 in a classroom format and 40 in an auditorium format. This space is self-contained with a kitchen (oven & dishwasher) and access to a toilet on the same level. It is well lit and ideal for facilitated learning, community activities and small to medium sized seminars.
- The Pavilion – a large, spacious venue with a wooden floor and a kitchenette
- The Sunroom – a sunny room overlooking the Diamond Creek trail.
- Art Studio 2 – a visual arts studio
- Training room – a carpeted classroom which seats 12.
- Kitchen – a spacious kitchen with trestle tables, wooden floor and an art sink. Seats up to 12 people in a classroom style.
- Sunroom – a sunny area overlooking the gardens surrounding the centre, ideal for small groups.
- Community Room – Ideal for fitness and health and wellbeing classes and/or presentations to larger groups. This area can comfortably seat up to 50 people in a theatre style.
Tea and coffee facilities are available for all rooms and access to kitchen facilities can be arranged if required for your function or event. Some rooms have a computer and large screen.
Hire rates are very reasonable and vary for community and commercial users. For more information please contact us on 9433 3744 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Living & Learning sites have a strict NO party policy of any kind.