Due to COVID19 we may be experiencing higher than usual staff absences. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Next date: Thursday, 13 October 2022 | 06:00 PM
to 09:00 PM
Overcome the practical and internal barriers that stop us from launching into work and study, whether its volunteering, paid work, starting a business or deciding to learn something new. This 2-part series focuses on: finding the balance between fulfilling your carer role and your personal and professional growth; unpacking the practical steps and mapping a plan to launch a future that includes work or study; and overcoming the internal/ emotional barriers that limit our progress.
Part 1 - Thursday 13 Oct 6-9pm
• Mapping a future that includes work, study, volunteering or starting a new business
• Unpacking the delicate balance between being a carer and having a future
• Identifying the internal and external barriers to launching into work and study
Part 2 - Thursday 20 Oct 6-9pm
• Taming the voice of doubt
• Managing the feelings of guilt when we focus on our own needs
• Creating a work/study readiness mental health toolkit that supports our launch into the future
Living & Learning Nillumbik, 739 Main Rd, Eltham 3095 View map
739 Main Rd ,