Panton Hill centre
At Panton Hill we offer a variety of short courses and social activities with a strong focus on craft, cookery and health and wellbeing.
The centre is surrounded by trees and has a lovely, leafy outlook. Large windows allow a great deal of light inside creating a warm and tranquil space in which to learn, relax and enjoy the company of others.
Our facilities include:
- The Waratah Room – a spacious kitchen with trestle tables, wooden floor and an art sink. Seats up to 12 people in a class room style.
- The Sunroom – a sunny area overlooking the gardens surrounding the centre, ideal for small groups.
- The Banksia Room – a well-lit space ideal for arts and crafts.
- The Eucalyptus Room – houses a piano and can be used for a range of activities.
- The Banksia and Eucalyptus – a partition between the Banksia and Eucalyptus rooms can be opened up to create a larger space which is ideal for fitness and health and wellbeing classes and/or presentations to larger groups. This area can comfortably seat up to 50 people in a theatre style.
Our venues can be hired