Whether you are an experienced gardener or absolute beginner, everyone is welcome to join this group. It's free, Thursdays 9.30-11am, at out Eltham center. You can:
- Share gardening skills, tips and tricks
- Meet new people
- Grow fresh food to share.
Register at the office. Regular attendance is not required - drop in when you like.
Ways that you can be involved
- Attend gardening sessions and get your hands dirty planting, propagating, weeding, composting
- Donate items to the garden e.g. cuttings or seeds collected from your home garden, food waste for compost
- Create artwork for the garden in class, e.g. mosaics, pottery
- Share gardening knowledge/skills with the group
- A ‘food swap’ - bring things from your home garden to swap with others
- Once we are ready to harvest a crop, have a community lunch.