At Eltham we offer a wide variety of short courses as well as nationally recognised qualifications.
We have a strong focus on the visual arts with three studios dedicated to the arts and ceramics.
Our cottage garden and open spaces provide an idyllic setting, while the historic house contains reception, offices and the Sunroom.
Our facilities include:
- The Pavilion – a large, spacious venue with a wooden floor and a kitchenette
- The Sunroom – a sunny room overlooking the Diamond Creek
- The Clay studio – a well-equipped studio dedicated to pottery and ceramics
- Art Studio 1 – our new, spacious visual arts studio where we hold lead-lighting, painting, life drawing and other arts courses
- Art Studio 2 – a smaller visual arts studio
- Training room – a new, carpeted classroom which seats 12
- The Courthouse training room.
Our venues can be hired
How to find the Eltham centre
The address is 739 Main Road Eltham.
Our driveway is directly opposite Café Zen Den and next door to the new fire station. We are behind the offices (red brick, two-story building) that front onto Main Road. We are not the Community Centre opposite the Pub, we are closer to Brougham Street than Pitt Street or Bridge Road.